Apple Creek Orthodontics of Appleton’s practice philosophy is based on dedication to our patients. We truly celebrate when patients get their braces off; we have had a lot of “tears of joy,” which is absolutely the best part of working at Apple Creek Orthodontics. We strive to get to know each and every patient on a personal level, and treat everyone as we would treat a member of our family.
We promote precision and efficiency of treatment and minimize patient discomfort through:
SureSmile® patented wire system
- Instead of the doctor bending an archwire by hand, a SureSmile wire is custom-shaped by a robot.
- SureSmile wires move each tooth directly to the prescribed position based on the doctor’s treatment plan.
- Less time spent in treatment and fewer visits to the orthodontist; conventional treatment without SureSmile results in more office visits and longer treatment times.
- SureSmile archwire provides smoother movement for a more comfortable experience than traditional braces.
I-CAT® Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System provides 3D data for:
- Orthodontic evaluation and treatment planning
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
- 20-second scan that provides our doctors enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
Trios® digital impressions
- No more (goopy) impressions
- High-quality digital impressions that improve diagnostics and communication
- Accurately captures your bite in real time for a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Reduced visits and chair time with easy fit of customized appliances or brackets that have indirect bonding
- Monitors your progress by virtually removing brackets and comparing your tooth movement with your treatment plan
- Digital impressions that can be used to debond brackets virtually for retainer preparation
- Speeds your tooth movement by up to 50% by delivering gentle pulsations to accelerate tooth movement
- Lightweight, completely portable, and comfortable
- Used for just five minutes per day
- Safe and easy to use
- Provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time
- Provide clearer dental photos
- Less radiation than traditional X-ray technology
State of the art Air Purification Technology
- Atmos Air - medical grade air purification system connected to our central HVAC system that continually circulates bi-polar ions throughout ambiant air to disinfect breathing space and hard surfaces.
ADS Oral Aerosol Vacuum - high-powered evacuation system which reduces oral aerosols up to 90% . This self-contained unit includes Ultraviolet C lighting which kills all pathogens in a 3-layer HEPA filtration system.