Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel.
Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure your orthodontic care is as rewarding as possible. We utilize the latest technology, and offer a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
Every smile starts with a new patient consultation!
Your new patient consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics and receive a complete complimentary initial exam.
The new patient consultation will begin in our records room, where detailed photos of your teeth and smile will be taken. You will then proceed to one of our Consult rooms, where
- One of our Treatment Coordinators will review your dental and medical history forms and explain what happens during the clinical exam
- A complete clinical exam will be conducted by the doctor
- After the exam, the doctor will bring up your photos and explain whether he feels you will benefit from orthodontic treatment
- If doctor feels treatment would be beneficial, additional records may be taken to supplement your photos and clinical notes in order that a customized treatment plan can be prepared
Please contact our practice to schedule your initial consultation.
What happens after the initial new patient consultation?
You’re one step closer to achieving the smile you’ve always wanted! After your new patient consultation, we will schedule a treatment consulation appointment to:
- Review your customized orthodontic treatment plan, discussing which treatment option best suites your needs
- Review all financial information, insurance information and payment plans
- Answer any questions you may have about treatment--we are happy to provide all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you!
- Schedule appointments to start your treatment -- the length and type of appointment(s) will vary depending on your individual treatment plan
Visiting our office about every eight to ten weeks is an essential part of your orthodontic treatment. Our practice will work with you to make sure your appointments work with your schedule.
We understand that “life happens”! If you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, contact our practice and one of our friendly scheduling coordinator will assist you. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Visiting the dentist during orthodontic treatment
It is vital that you continue to visit your family dentist once every six months for cleanings and routine dental checkups, especially during your orthodontic treatment. If extra dental care is needed, we will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make sure you receive the best possible care.