To the Patients and Families of Apple Creek Orthodontics (ACO),
We are all excited and look forward to seeing our patients again starting on June 1st! We have implemented a mobile check-in when you arrive at our office for your appointment. Please follow the instructions below to check-in for your appointment.
You will receive a reminder email 24 hours prior to your appointment. This will include a link to click, at the time of your appointment, to check in. Please update your email address with us if needed.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive in the parking lot for your appointment please click on the link in your email.
- You will be asked to enter the patient’s first and last name and then Check In
- If you wish to use the video function for check in, you will need to allow “orthodontist.doxy.me” to have access to your camera. Otherwise communication will be done through text in the doxy.me.
- We will respond with a link for the ACO website to fill out your COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. This form must be completed for each person entering the office before the appointment.
- Once completed exit out of the ACO website.
- A link to fill out the COVID questionnaire will also be included in your text reminder 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- When your assistant is ready for you, we will call you to come into the office.
As this is a new system, we appreciate your patience and understanding while we get everything fine-tuned. If you have any issues with the check in process, please call our office at 920-738-7600.
We also are implementing new safety protocols in the clinic which may result in longer than expected appointments until we get adjusted to our “new normal”. Your patience in this regard will be appreciated as well.
To reduce personal contact in the office, please call our Financial Coordinator at 920-738-7600 or email email@example.com with any financial questions you may have.
As a reminder:
Brush-up stations will not be available. Please brush and floss thoroughly before coming to your appointment.
- We now have a mandatory mask protocol in place for all our practices. We ask that all patients bring in their own masks, if possible. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one when checking in.
- To limit the number of people in our reception area, we ask patients to come in alone or with one parent or guardian if necessary.
- Every person entering the practice will have their temperature taken with a touch free infra-red thermometer. Those with a temperature of above 100.4 will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We will be performing daily temperature checks for all team members to ensure no one has a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. Any team member with a temperature reading above 100.4 F will be sent home
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the practice for anyone to use as needed.
- Patient’s will be given a rinse of either molecular iodine or 1.5% hydrogen peroxide prior to their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.